LIFE. THE PRIMARY ELEMENT.
What: A Pro-Life conference for college students.
When: Saturday, January 27 – Sunday, January 28, 2018.
Where: Austin, TX
Why: To build Pro-Life foundations by equipping students with knowledge of fetal development, the hard cases, apologetics, and dialogue practice sessions.
Who: Texas Right to Life
The Boots on the Ground Conference is an opportunity to become a more educated, more effective Pro-Life leader, to learn from state and national speakers about important ethical topics, and meet Pro-Lifers from across Texas. In addition to conference talks and activities, attendees will have a chance to march at the Texas Capitol with thousands of others in commemoration of the 45th Roe v. Wade anniversary.
This year’s Boots on the Ground Conference theme is “Life. The Primary Element.” We will include Pro-Life science, fetal development, the hard cases, apologetics, and dialogue practice sessions for students.
Participate in the Top Ten Pro-Life Club Contest!
Even if your university club is small,
complete this form to apply for awards.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, Jan 23rd 2018
- Hotels will only be provided to those who register on this website by 5 pm Tuesday. Jan. 23, 2018.
- 2018 Hotel: Crowne Plaza Austin, 6121 N Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78752
- Hotel rooms will be assigned in groups of 4 young women to a 2-bed room, and 4 young men to a 2-bed room.
- Conference registration increases $5 for those paying at the door, but you will not get a hotel room when registering at the door.
- Contact your university’s Pro-Life club or your local Pro-Life organization for carpooling details.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2017 conference.
We look forward to January 2018!