Bullock Museum Parking Garage
18th Street (south side of the Museum)
$10.00 for full-day parking
William B. Travis Building
1701 Congress Avenue #1,
Austin, Texas 78701
Saturday, Jan. 27th 2018
- 10:00 am Optional networking hour
- 10:30 am Registration
- 11:00 am Welcoming address
- 11:15 am Arland K. Nichols of St. John Paul II Foundation: Beginning of Life science
- 12:15 pm Lunch. Create your school cheer for Battle of the Universities!
- 12:40 pm Group photo. Wear your Boots on the Ground t-shirt!
- 12:50 pm Head to 15th and Congress for the March for Life
- 1:00 pm March to the Texas Capitol for the anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- 3:30 pm Battle of the Universities
- 4:00 pm State Representative: What happened in the 85th legislative session?
- 5:00 pm Dinner – included
- 5:30 pm John Seago of Texas Right to Life: How do we overturn Roe v. Wade?
- 6:30 pm Break
- 6:45 pm Jannique Stewart of Life Training Institute: 5 Bad ways to argue abortion
- 7:45 pm Meet Your Neighbors – Brainstorm activism with other schools
- 8:15 pm Conference day one ends
Explore Austin, or consider going country dancing at Dance Across Texas at 2201 E. Ben White Blvd!
Crowne Plaza Austin
6121 N Interstate Hwy 35,
Austin, TX 78752
Sunday, Jan. 28th 2018
- 7:00 am Mass in hotel
- 7:00 am Prayer service in hotel
- 8:00 am Free breakfast in hotel. (Please check out of your rooms. You may leave your belongings in the conference room if your ride is not yet here.)
- 9:00 am Jennifer Christie: Choosing Life in a “hard case”
- 10:00 am
- Breakout 1: In Vitro Fertilization and Natural Procreative Technology
- Breakout 2: Jaclyn Brown of Providence Place: Debunking adoption myths
- 10:45 am Break. Final opportunity to quickly check out of your rooms.
- 11:00 am
- Breakout 3: Post-abortion counseling
- Breakout 4: Medical pregnancy resource centers and how they combat Planned Parenthood
- 11:45 am Break
- 12:00 pm Awards Ceremony – The Top Pro-Life Universities & Members
- 12:30 pm Free lunch in hotel.
- 1:30 pm Jewels Green: Secrets of a former abortion clinic employee
- 2:30 pm Final remarks
- 2:45 pm Farewell!